| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Khalkhgol in January is very cold at -23.8 °C (-10.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -16.9 °C (1.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -30 °C (-22 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 2.4mm (0.1in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 8:29 long and the longest day is 9:26 long with an average length of 8:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Khalkhgol January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Khalkhgol, Mongolia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Khalkhgol:
- Cita/ Kadala, Russia - 617.8 kms (383.9 miles) NW
- Chita, Russia - 618.6 kms (384.4 miles) NW
- Borzja, Russia - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) NNW
- Kyra, Russia - 534.7 kms (332.3 miles) WNW
- Dashbalbar, Mongolia - 377.3 kms (234.5 miles) NW
- Choibalsan, Mongolia - 307.8 kms (191.3 miles) W
- Bayan-Ovoo, Mongolia - 486.6 kms (302.4 miles) W
- Underkhaan, Mongolia - 600.8 kms (373.3 miles) W
- Matad, Mongolia - 230.1 kms (143 miles) WSW
- Baruun-Urt, Mongolia - 416.4 kms (258.7 miles) WSW
- Bayandelger, Mongolia - 520.6 kms (323.5 miles) WSW
- Zamiin-Uud, Mongolia - 676.9 kms (420.6 miles) SW
- Erlian, China - 677.2 kms (420.8 miles) SW